Monday, March 22, 2010

weekly‏

Hey fam. I don’t have much time but I will try to fit in as much as I can! The past weeks have gone so darn fast. This week I saw things no one wants to see and things that every one wants to see. It seems that as the weather gets warmer, the city gets scarier. But things are all good.

We were working really hard this week and didn’t get much of a break or even home on time. It was well worth it though when I was able to see the family (Mike, Reshma, Ashley; from Guyana) we’ve been working with get baptized yesterday. :D Oh my….. I don’t’ have any words to describe how incredible and beautiful it was. Every time we went over this week it was if they wanted to learn more and more, their desire increased each time. They just soaked up what we were teaching. It was so incredible. To see them all in white and be baptized was so awesome. The spirit was incredible. I was kinda going crazy in the way that the Relief Society pres called me the day before to teach the lesson lol. And the family also asked me to do the Holy Ghost talk. But they said that it was really good so I felt a bit better. They fed everyone at the baptism Indian food; roti and chicken curry. Oh my…..soooooo yummy! But it was so incredible.

Sadly, after the baptisme, Amos called and dropped us. :’( That is another story in itself which will prob well….maybe you could figure it out on your own. It’s why we have elders to teach the men. Sorry! I am out of time!!!! I love you all and will be back fast! J



Have a great week!

Sister Phillips

No comments:

Post a Comment