Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Brad's first email

Hey hows life going the email thing isa pain but i am finally on. so the Mtc is sweet so many nice people and a lot tolearn so you wont believe who is the 1st counsler in our branch president.. it is Joseph Craig Phillips dads cousin so we had a nice talk and he took our phone nember. And this missionary in my branch is elder Funaki's cousin so small world. also there is this other Elder tenney is just like me a hunter and all so it is fun, and the elders in my room are amazing. There is my Comp. Elder Beach then elder Hintzy And Elder Schofield. I hope you got my letter and you willbe recieving another soon. would you like to get me some addresses for colby and logan. andsend me those close and a jacket and the hoodie and a pair of my wranglers the middle color of blue and maybe some Mtn. Dew. ha ha. Yesterday we got to hear from President Bruce C. Hafen of the seventy and it was amazing the spirit is out of control and it is actually going farly fast. but there is still a lot learn Remember I love you. Love Elder Phillips

No comments:

Post a Comment