Monday, March 29, 2010

PuDdLeS & wEt StOcKiNgS‏

Hi guys! I just walked through a 5inch puddle in my clean stockings and shoes to email. J now I get to sit with cold feet, lol…..it is rainy and cold here! :’( where is summer!??? J are you excited for general conference! Geesh! I sure am! I can’t believe it is already here again!

No much has happened here. Yesterday Mike, Reshma, and Ashley were confirmed members of the church and received the Holy Ghost which was awesome. Ah it was so good. So now we are startin all over trying to find new investigators, since our 3 are now baptized. Its hard but good. J Next week is the last week of the transfer and I can’t even believe it….enough said. I am sure that S. Smith and I will be staying together another one J

I am sorry this is a boring one, I just don’t have much to say. We are having lots of fun being looney and tired, and pressing forward spreading the good word. I love you all so much and hope this finds everyone well and dandy. LOVES!



Sister Phillips

No comments:

Post a Comment