Monday, March 8, 2010

Hi ya family! This week went by so stinkin fast! The weather here is (opera voice) INCREDIBLE! J It feels like baseball season! Tehe. I can go out with out my coat and in the sun, with out a jacket! J I hope the snow doesn’t come destroy this greatness J Brad is now Elder Phillips J So crazy! I can’t wait to hear how he is doing! Yesterday we had yet another baptism. J We haven’t had a Sunday without one since I have been here. We got our investigator Amos to come with us. He came to church and then to the baptism right after. He is really awesome. There are some crazy things going on that we are wondering if we could get him baptized, but still, he is a great guy who is so….GOOD!

I get to go to the temple this Thursday for my ½ way mark! I can’t believe it is seriously march! That it has been a year since I got my call….???? Fareakky! I can’t believe I have lived in New York for 9 months now. We are working with some great people, investigators and Less Actives. The work is going well. And it is so true what Elder Perry said in his talk from last conference. Tracting isn’t as effective, but when we get referrals from the members the work just flies! The family we are working with is referred from a recent convert, they all want to get baptized. The mother, Reshma (hindu) has a date of March 21st. This gospel is great. The work is miraculous. I love Joseph Smith so much for the things he went through to make the Restoration happen. We are so blessed to live in these times. Keep on keepin’ on family! I love you and will be back next Monday! J



Love,

Sister Phillips

No comments:

Post a Comment