Monday, June 28, 2010

hOt MeSs~‏

Hey everyone! Wow! I can’t believe July is already here…. This week is my last week of Transfer 9. 3 more to go. Idk until Sat if I am stayin or not, but I am sure I am leaving. My hopes are not to. Friday we were able to go to the temple with Nirva and Anne. Wow, it was so so incredible. They were so so darned excited during the lesson when we were telling them about it. We got there and it was so neat. I really enjoyed doing some with them as well. Seems I haven’t done those in forever (other than here on my mission). It is so nice to be at the temple and doing work for those who have passed on. I miss being there so much. I hope everyone has a happy 4th of July. Idk if I will be emailin next week, the library is closed…. Yolands date got pushed back and is this Sunday J July 4th. Well its another short email. Sorry I aint got no exciting news. Its been hot here and I love it. I don’t like being sweaty and sticky, but I love the heat. Well I love you all and hope you all have a fun and safe holiday. Loves!



Love,

Sister Phillips

No comments:

Post a Comment