Monday, June 21, 2010

bUsY bEeZ‏

i don't have alot of time but I will tell the highlights :D We committed Venel for baptism this week and he is so great! He said yes and explained that he wants to learn more before so that he goes in understanding. Yolande's Baptism is set for Sunday but we still need to teach her at least 4 times so it may get pushed back. We found out that Nirva's daughter Christy is actually 8 not 7, so looks like we can soon baptize her as well as Christopher as soon as he is ready. He is 15 and I think turning 16 in November. Anywho, I decided that he and Leslie will should get married :D Yesterday was ward conference, I was sitting by Anne when she started sobbing. I didn't know what was going but was worried she had gotten offended by soemthin the stake pres said. She wouldn't tell me. But after service she said, "It's so good. I am so happy. It feel so good." I was soooo HAPPY! I told her that what she was feeling was the spirit. :D So awesome. We threw Anne and Nirva a surprise party and they were so surprised! Hhahahahahaha. It was so nice and fun, they felt so loved. I really hope that I stay here another transfer. I love it here. Have a great week everyone. Sorry for the short email. I'll be back soon! :D

Love,
Sister Phillips

No comments:

Post a Comment