Monday, June 14, 2010

hEaLiNg WaTeRs~‏

Wow! Another week gone and down! We are staying plenty busy with our French investigators! We have two that we are needing translators for. Yolande has a date for June 27th! Did I mention that she was attending the church in Haiti??? For 8 years! So crazy. Well we are hoping that we can get Nirva’s son Chris baptized right along with Yolande. It is so funny bc all the baptisms here have been rush ones! Squeezin in the lessons. I wish that I would’ve paid more attention in French…didn’t think I’d ever really use it. Darn! Tomorrow we have zone conference which is really exciting! Its been rainy here, which seems that is how summer is here till August or September. This is just how it was last year too. I did a great job today…I left my planner at home so I really can’t remember anything that happened last week. Each day seems like a week and it flies by….So sorry this is such a lame email and so short. But hey! Baptism on the 27th! Here we come! Love you all and hope you have a great week! :D



Love,

Sister Phillips

No comments:

Post a Comment