Monday, May 31, 2010

ThReE's A cHaRm*‏

Happy Memorial Day! Golly can you believe May is over!? So whack! I can’t believe it is june and that I have been on my mission a year this week! It is so weird to me that I just get all grossed out when it is brought up and change the subject. LOL. Time is just weird. Well we are at an internet café so I don’t have a lot of time but I will type as fast yet readable as I can. Tuesday we went to transfer meeting and picked up Sister Bartschi J I am loving being in a trio. It’s like hanging out yet doing work with my best friends. Smith has been the best companion yet and Bartschi right after so it has just been soooo much fun. I love love love it. They both have been in trio’s before. Right after I left Bart went in a trio. They both said they loved being in one. So it’s gonna be a way fun transfer together. Bart has a matrice (I can’t figure out how to spell that word.) that she sleeps on on the floor and then in the morning slides it underneath mine J I got a new one so I am bed bug free!!!! Yeah!!!! And it is the best bed I have had yet! Thursday we were able to go to the ground breaking for our chapel! We are all so excited! It was so neat to see the Spanish and English wards there, in a thunder storm, the choir singing, as we discuss this big and beautiful chapel that we will be getting. They are so excited. It is going to take a 18 months! So I will have to come back J It is going to be 6 stories high! The one we are in now is a floor above the food court lol just one floor. We are so blessed, it was just so exciting. Yesterday Anne and Niva were confirmed members of the church and received the Holy Ghost. It was so awesome. I am so excited to see them in the temple. They are so happy. It's been really warm here but it doesn't bother me at all. I love it. I love the heat :) Well that is all for this week. The Spanish sisters ward is having a BBQ that we got invited to so we are gonna go play some volley ball and eat! I hope everyone has a blessed and SAFE holiday. Love you all~



Sister Phillips

No comments:

Post a Comment