Monday, April 19, 2010

I FeeL mY sAviOrS lOvE‏

What an incredible and blessed week! My goodness! I can’t believe how much love I feel from my Heavenly Father! Yesterday was Efrain’s baptism and the spirit was so strong! He was so excited/nervous all week! And especially on Sunday! It was so awesome! Yesterday was also his first real church, so sacrament meeting. It is so crazy bc he went to general and stake conference, so never had been to a real service. So the day of his baptism he was able to see the sacrament and hear the words that renew his baptismal covenants. I am so sad that they are moving! They are so incredible! It will be so neat to see them go through the temple next year! J They are already talking about it J It was really neat to see answers to prayers. Saturday morning I read a talk by President Monson and told my comp that we really need to get to know our neighbors. That night was a memorial for a recent converts son and so we didn’t get home till like 9:30. Well when we got there we opened the complex door to a bunch of bags. Someone was moving in or out. I looked out the door to see a Spanish lady approaching and asked if they were hers. Well she was moving in and we were able to help her take them up. She had two sons with her as well, 18 and 21. Before we left I pulled out a book of mormon card and asked if she went to church. She said no but that she needs to. J we told her we would send the hermana’s her way J Well when we got into our apt we saw a van outside with a lot more stuff. So we and the Spanish sisters went and helped. She was so sweet! It felt so good! I really felt the concern my Heavenly Father had for me and how he wants me to reach my righteous desires. It really was so neat. We are super excited to continue to help her with the move. Things look good. I wish I could just hurry up and figure out mission life bc time isn’t waiting! But I love it and I love talking to the ppl here. New York is such a crazy place. Its hard to see how the world “really” is, I wish we could just help everyone. But we are saving one starfish at a time. I love you all and hope everything is going well. I am sorry this is short. Sending pics takes up a lot of time. I love you!!!!!!



Love,

Sister PHillips

No comments:

Post a Comment