Monday, September 13, 2010

sickies‏

Hey family! I hope everyone is doing well, happy and healthy! Not a whole lot of new stuff this week. We are passing around a really bad cold bug so we were in for 2 days on that one. We are crazily in our 5th week, we find out next week if we stay or go. I’m so curious as to where I will be saying “see you soon NY.” What a bitter sweet emotion. I am excited tho to see these cute new lil girlies in the family. I am excited to hold some babies :D We did however get our first referral here this week! :D The elders had given a BOM card to a lady that works at Stop and Shop, she called in and we’re her missionaries. We are very excited. She and her husband have 2 kids. They are Christian, she has only been so for a year and a half. They try to go when they can, he works Sundays now tho. We are very excited. They gladly took the Book of Mormon and are happy to read. :D Yesterday was a good day. I played in sacrament for the missionaries and was very nervous. The spirit was so strong tho as I was ferverntly praying for and I actually didn’t obviously mess up! I was so happy bc I really hate performing as far as piano goes. Tony came to church so that was good. Things are great and I am getting logged off! Have a great week! LOVES!!!!!

Sister Phillips

1 comment:

  1. I hate getting sick it's no fun we are dealing with that right now too. YUCK. Keep up the great work your amazing doing what your doing!!

    Love Ya

    Torrie

    ReplyDelete