Monday, December 14, 2009

Family!

Hope everyone is doing well and staying warm! It was definitely a cold week here! Lots of rain and very strong wind! Brrrr!!!! Well we had fun with Frodsham’s, now Jenny’s parents. Her mom Lenore got me the cutest lil Christmas gift. Cute lil pJ’s and fuzzy socks and an advent calendar! Monday we spent getting Jenny ready to go home! Tuesday I woke up quite sick and was a little worried since we needed to leave early for Transfers. It was a great blessing though, as we were walking to the train the Dr called! He was able to get me a prescription for a sinus infection so I was super grateful. I went to a trainers meeting and then…met my new compa! She is from….MONTEPILIAR ID! Hahaha, yup! Her name is Sister Bartschi. The first couple of weeks are hard so I think she is just trying to get in the kick of things. She is great and super sweet. Her laugh is BOMB! I love it! It makes me laugh. Right now we are just looking up Less Actives and fearlessing on the busses and trains (to stay warm) to try to find some investigators. We found a lot of great people who then dropped off the face of the earth, so now we’re trying to find some solid investigators. So other than that we are just working our little booties off! Yesterday was the Christmas Program. We had yummy food after…trying to stay thin on a mission freaking sucks. LOL. I can’t believe that it’s already mid-December. What!? Crazy! Well sorry I don’t have much new stuff going on. I hope everyone is staying warm and enjoying the Holidays. Find someone who you can lift during this beautiful time!  I love you all so much!




No comments:

Post a Comment