Tuesday, January 3, 2012

week‏

Well this week has been pretty good, we are just experiencing miracles like you wouldn't believe People coming out of now where willing to find the truth. I wish i could say that I was making a difference but i can't not, I have simply said Here am I Lord, I will go where you want me to go! When we are Obedient, worthy and willing to work the Lord will provide the Investigators. I Love this work! We will be having a baptism this weekend and Possible one or two more in the Next three weeks. SO i got a really neat Letter from my mission President about it as well. "As we begin a New Year we are grateful for you and the work you are doing in the Mebane area. You have had a huge impact on the area, it has been more productive since you have been there than anytime that I can remember since we have been here."
Ya so all i can say is we have had a lot of People to teach as a tender Mercy of the Lord and the Spirit is working Like you wouldn't believe. This is the part of my mission that i feel like The Lord had prepared me for this. The Gospel is the Biggest Blessing we will ever have in this life and it truly is the best, It makes you happy beyond all belief, if your not happy you must not be living a principle of the Gospel.
I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment