Tuesday, January 17, 2012

few stories of the week‏

Well the week has came to an end and i still can't rap my head around the last week, for some reason it was crazy and i really don't know what was crazy about it other than it was. Just lots of appointments that fell through and at the same time appointments that i wasn't expecting to go like they did. One appointment was a former investigator and our exchange had been there before and said she was dragging the missionaries along, so as soon as we started he grilled her on the purpose of her having us over and it was pretty awkward, i felt bad and we tried to switch topics but no bueno. Then we picked up a new investigator from Hawaii and in the middle of our appointment she got vertigo and about fell off her chair so we gave her a blessing on the spot. then this week she got kicked out of the room she was renting. In one lesson an investigator asked if to join our church she would have to be baptized again, we said yes and explained authority again. She was completely against that and started to get angery, so we had to calmly tell her that she needed to find out for her self and we explained the doctrine very simply with much power. Weird things, that and while out tracting we continue to find the crazies one guy told us that we were a child of hell and by preaching religion that we were making others twice the child of hell as they were before. He proceeded to tell us a story about his grandfather, so i started to testify and he started to attack the book of Mormon so i testified again, he told me to humble my self because Christ doesn't want us to preach religion and especially not to Add to the Bible, I told him he was wrong and he called me hard hearted. Then he turns to my comp and says i can tell that my words have pierced your heart and it is alright go with those feelings, don't deny the truth let it work with in you, let go of this foolishness. I guess the reason he criticised me was cause my comp said i look mad while he was talking and that i basically said with my actions your a moron! So that was fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment