Monday, November 29, 2010

week‏

My week has been good i got stuffed to the brim for thanks giving i now have the stomach to eat a whole cow because it is so stretched out. but it was good, so hard though both places we went were shooting guns and it was a big temptation Plus they both offered to let us shoot gal the thing i absolutely love to do and i can't do it what so ever.. But i held my self together.. it has also been one of emotion. I found out i am getting transferred and after 6 months i am attached to this ward It is so hard to say good bye i have to go say some more byes latter to day so that should just be peachy. I tell you what even after six months you gain a lot of junk trying to pack is just awesome. Also as i was packing we took a break and started to decorate for Christmas and it made me super trunky. But on the bright side on saturday we cooked for the Relief society ate some good food and went to good will i bought 11 ties at a dollar a piece all sweet polyester, and i found my trade mark, it is ducks i have about 6-8 ties with ducks on them.. they are pretty sweet.
Sorry so short.
Love yall
Elder phillips

No comments:

Post a Comment