Monday, October 18, 2010

lOVE


Hello! This week was awesome! We got lots of beautiful rain and it is really feeling like fall here. I love Fall in NY!
Maria is doing awesome! The Bishop told us yesterday that she looked so happy :D We were a little nervous bc it was the Primary Program and was a bit...crazy hahaa, but she loved it! She has such a huge heart! She wants to spend time with us and even asked if we could move into her house so that we were in a safer neighborhood! She worries about us all the time she says! I love her! she thought that she had a long ways to go before she could get baptized, that she needed to know the B of M and everything! So when I extended the commit to get baptized she was really surprised and we told her we felt she was so ready! She is praying about November 7th!!!!!! Woot Wooooottttt!!!! :D
Rob and Eli were at church again yesterday. things are going really well, the Lord is truly blessing us so much. We have had some awesome member lessons this week (when a member comes to lessons with us). They are so great! I love this ward and I really love the people here in New York. This work is truly the Lord's work and I feel so strongly the love He has for all his children as I serve amongst them. I love you all and hope you are safe and sound. Sorry it's so short and simple, but most importantly the work is going forth.

Love,
Sister Phillips

No comments:

Post a Comment